YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OLD TO RENT THIS PROPERTY
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM EST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 AM EST.
*Failure to DEPART the cabin on schedule WILL result in Additional Charges of $125.00 per Hour!
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. A $250 charge will be billed to the renter upon inspection after check out.
3. Pets are NOT allowed. A $250 charge will be billed to the renter upon inspection after check out.
4. We require a $200 refundable damage deposit for each rental. The cabin will be inspected by my cleaning service on the same day of check out. Any obvious damage to the cabin or its contents will be deducted accordingly. Normal wear and tear of our furnishings are monitored on a rent by rent basis and will not be charged back to the renter. The deposit will be refunded back to the credit card used to book the cabin within 7 – 10 business days, usually around 5 days. By booking this cabin you agree to these terms. Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported or you will be charged.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Any missing or damaged linens will be charged back to the renter. All linens are inventoried
after every departure.
e. NO Early check-in or LATE check-out.
5. PAYMENT - An advanced payment of 50% of total will be required to hold your reservation paid by credit card. All reservations must be paid in full, (30) days prior to your arrival date. If your arrival date is less than 30 days from the date of your booking, we require FULL payment by major credit card. Once payment is received in full and you provide a signed rental agreement you will receive directions to the cabin, a keyless entry code, and other useful information for your vacation.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. All cancellations are subject to a Cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit all monies paid unless cabin can be rented to new guests for the days cancelled. Cancellation before arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guest’s per cabin is limited to 8 people. DO NOT EXCEED LIMIT!! You will be charged a $100 FEE and be forced to leave the property!
ALL PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days the guest will be charged for 2 days.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - There is a one-time cleaning fee included on all quotes.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit and /or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. 13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING - Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
15. HOT TUBS - No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers, drain, sanitize, refill, and replenish chemicals in the tub prior to your arrival;
therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER! The cover WILL break and you may be charged for replacement which is $350.00. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms & inclement weather. We do not refund due to road conditions.
17. This cabin is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness or damage that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.